Warrior Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules
A Four Horsemen Enterprises Rules Set

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups AlbumAlbum   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Followup Rules Q re: breakthroughs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Rules
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bill Chriss
Centurion
Centurion

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Followup Rules Q re: breakthroughs

Jon,

Question #1: Does your answer to Mark's breakthrough implications mean that foot disordered by 1cpf and twice as many casualties received from mounted DO NOT take a waiver test for then also having to "recoil disordered" in the same bound??? It seems so. However, I confess this has always confused me as to whether causes of disorder are "simultaneous" or not.

Question #2: Are all causes of disorder received from the time of HTH casualty calculation until bound end considered simultaneous?

Question #3: Let's say that a unit receives twice as many HTH and 1 cpf thus disordering it and requiring it to recoil, but the recoil is blocked by another unit, causing disorder, is this simultaneous also??? It would seem so based on the logic of #1 above.

Thanks and sorry to require so much remedial work. If I got to play more I'd have this stuff down by now.

joncleaves

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject:

Bill
Thanks for numbering the questions.

1: Correct. All combat causes from the same combat situation are simultaneous. If a body is already disordered prior to combat results, then any one or more disorder causes will make it test. If it is not disordered beforehand, all of those causes are considered simulatneous and no waver from that cause will be taken.

2: No, but close. All causes from that combat situation are simo. But to the end of the bound there are other things that can happen.

3: Yes.

Jon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Rules All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: