Warrior Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules
A Four Horsemen Enterprises Rules Set

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups AlbumAlbum   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Historicon Thanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kelly Wilkinson
Dictator
Dictator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Historicon Thanks

I just wanted to thank everyone from NASAMW who selflessly worked to put on the great ancients gaming events that I participated in. I'm reminded by a comment from a friend of mine that had a very bad tournament experience the previous year with another group who noted to me that he was thinking about coming back to Warrior because he knew that Jon Cleaves and Scott Holder would not let the subjective stuff that happened to him go on in a NASAMW ran tournament. That got me to thinking how fortunate we really are to have high quality people like the two gentlemen mentioned above as well as others such as Scott McDonald and Eric Turner(who both selflessly offered their time to ref tournaments. Without these guys and many others not mentioned, our tournaments would not be the high quality that they are. Thanks guys for all your efforts for making Warrior the premier gaming experience in the gaming hobby.

Yours Sincerely,

Kelly Wilkinson
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: