Warrior Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules
A Four Horsemen Enterprises Rules Set

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups AlbumAlbum   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

tournament terrain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bill Chriss
Centurion
Centurion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: tournament terrain

"Tournament organizer" terrain available to all is a good idea. But please don't totally eliminate player provided terrain. Now that I finally have a decent camp painted, my next project is to generate top quality and portable Greek terrain, as in steep rocky hills, rocky ground, brush, gullies, olive and cypress woods, etc. Only then I will start painting my 25mm Trojan War army for H'Con 2008's Chariot Theme! Cool
scott holder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject:

Again, the idea would not be the elimination of player-provided terrain, just that such terrain would have to meet the standard (wtf that might be) of the provided terrain. Thus, if you bring some gorgeous olive grove and want to use it, you can use it.

scott

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: