Warrior Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules
A Four Horsemen Enterprises Rules Set

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups AlbumAlbum   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Opponents Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom McMillen
Recruit
Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: RI

Anyone in the Rhode Island area looking for a Warrior opponent?
My club (DBM, FoW etc.) has expressed some tepid interest, but not getting very far. Let em know if you want to try some games, thanks.
Tom

Peter Celella
Recruit
Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject:

"Anyone in the Rhode Island area looking for a Warrior opponent?
My club (DBM, FoW etc.) has expressed some tepid interest, but not getting very far. Let em know if you want to try some games, thanks.
Tom"

Tom - that depends what you consider in the Rhode Island area. I've been trying to get more people in my area to give Warrior a try also. I've been gaming with a FOW group in Manchester, Connecticut. A couple of guys there have expressed interest in Warrior - one seriously, one tepidly. I've been trying to play a couple of games there during club times in the hope of jacking up some interest. It's a hobby shop called the Time Machine with a basement gaming area. Adult wargaming usually takes place on Thursday nights, and Sunday afternoons and evenings. Anyone interested in coming by for a game?

Peter
Todd Kaeser
Centurion
Centurion

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject:

Tom,

I am in Mansfield, MA. I would love to know how far away you are from me. I'd love to game every so often - tough w/ 3 kids, teaching driver's ed, and being a union president for my local teacher's union, but I'd love to give it a whirl every so often. Very Happy

Todd Kaeser

Tom McMillen
Recruit
Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject: RI

Hey Todd-
Sounds great.
I play most Wed nights at a chess club in Plainville, so wouldnt be much further, maybe 45 min altogether tops DaLadz are now at colluj, though with my crazy work schedule the occasional game would suit me as well.
I'm afraid can't give you much of a game after about 7 years of rust, but I do have several armies that might make it interesting for your Knights of St. John, like Venetians, german Imperial, and Swiss. (and Islemen . Not easy to find barbarian trash in the 15th C. but they're there if you look hard enough. &) )
Oddly, DBR bases all infantry on deep bases, so DBR players have already rebased all their Swiss to be correct for their new LMI status in Warrior.
We are working on a Demo day for Warrior for the local guys (including Sergei and Ken from Molynia miniatures), looks to be 4-6 people, so maybe we can stir up more local activity. Ken has been down to a couple of Bill's things, and has shown interest.
Look forward to crossing swords. - Tom

Tom McMillen
Recruit
Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:00 am    Post subject: RI

Hey Todd-
Sounds great.
I play most Wed nights at a chess club in Plainville, so wouldnt be much further, maybe 45 min altogether tops DaLadz are now at colluj, though with my crazy work schedule the occasional game would suit me as well.
I'm afraid can't give you much of a game after about 7 years of rust, but I do have several armies that might make it interesting for your Knights of St. John, like Venetians, german Imperial, and Swiss. (and Islemen . Not easy to find barbarian trash in the 15th C. but they're there if you look hard enough. &) )
Oddly, DBR bases all infantry on deep bases, so DBR players have already rebased all their Swiss to be correct for their new LMI status in Warrior.
We are working on a Demo day for Warrior for the local guys (including Sergei and Ken from Molynia miniatures), looks to be 4-6 people, so maybe we can stir up more local activity. Ken has been down to a couple of Bill's things, and has shown interest.

Tom McMillen
Recruit
Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:01 am    Post subject: RI

Hey Todd-
Sounds great.

Tom McMillen
Recruit
Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:01 am    Post subject: RI

Hey Todd-
Sounds great.

Tom McMillen
Recruit
Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: RI

Hey Todd-
Sounds great.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Opponents Wanted All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: