Warrior Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules
A Four Horsemen Enterprises Rules Set

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups AlbumAlbum   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Early Mycean Chariots

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rhoxolani
Recruit
Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Early Mycean Chariots

The early Mycean chariots are Lch. What is the best way of fighting with them as they do not have a misslie capablity.

My other question is why are they classed as light, I get the impression a heavy classification would be more jusifiable.

Late Roman/Palmyran
Sassanid Persian
Mycean Greek (almost finished)
scott holder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject:

First, let me applaud you for painting a Biblical Warrior army that's not Midianites or the last Babylonian list.

Second, the chariots are light because they fall under the definition of LCh in the Warrior rulebook. The fact that the single fighting charioteer is armored to the hilts doesn't factor into the equation.

Third, how to use the chariots. Heh heh, don't. Smile Okay, lemme ammend that, by as few as possible, then sprinkle them along the battle line being careful to avoid traffic jams and putting them in harm's way. They're there only to be an unease cause for your opponent. One ploy I used to do with Late Hebrews was to put the general in a single chariot, then attach him to a unit. Presto, unease cause AND some help for you unit. Not sure if that works in Warrior in terms of the combination of effects.

scott

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Tactics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: