Warrior Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules
A Four Horsemen Enterprises Rules Set

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups AlbumAlbum   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Warrior Event in Socal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kevinrounsaville
Recruit
Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Warrior Event in Socal

Harmon Ward and I have started discussing having a tourney here in Socal during the Presidents day con near LAX. I was wondering if there would be anyone interested outside the area, and if so the prefered scale. I am a 15mm guy while he is 25mm but I am sure we could get things going in either direction. It would be a regular 1600 pt deal. I would imagine we could have 5-6 locals involved. It woould be great to have 8+.

Thanks!
Mark Stone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Warrior Event in Socal

kevinrounsaville wrote:
Harmon Ward and I have started discussing having a tourney here in Socal during the Presidents day con near LAX. I was wondering if there would be anyone interested outside the area, and if so the prefered scale. I am a 15mm guy while he is 25mm but I am sure we could get things going in either direction. It would be a regular 1600 pt deal. I would imagine we could have 5-6 locals involved. It woould be great to have 8+.

Thanks!

I would imagine you could get Ed Forbes to come down from Fresno; it isn't a horrible drive for him. Some of the rest of us NorCal folks would certainly consider it as well. I don't think that conflicts with "The Shield", which is our big historicals-only event up here, but I haven't seen 2007 dates for "The Shield" yet.

-Mark Stone
Bob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: 15mm Warrior in Los Angeles area

Hi,

Noticed your post from August 06.

I'm interested in 15mm Warrior in the Los Angeles Area.

I haven't been involved for a while.

6 or 7 years ago we had a fairly large 15mm WRG 7th community. We used to play at TRW in Redondo Beach once a month and had 14 guys regularly show up to play.

I just got interested again.

Looking for opponents in the LA area.

I'll probably stop by Harmon Ward's event at the Pres Con next weekend.

Regards,
Bob
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: