Warrior Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules
A Four Horsemen Enterprises Rules Set

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups AlbumAlbum   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

need Historicon space

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Murphy
Legate
Legate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:06 am    Post subject: need Historicon space

Is it just me or is it a lot harder to find lodging this year at the last minute?
I got off work end of last week with the chance to go to Lancaster and arrive Thursday afternoon-evening, which is great since I did not think I would be able to get there before Friday midnight.

But I can not find a room yet (I know, whine whine whine), none of the usual within-a-week places have panned out. Bizzare kind of because in all the years since I moved back here from California in 1994 I have entirely missed Historicon only maybe three times and I have only ever had a room more than a week in advance maybe twice.

Apparently not this year, though I am still searching hotels. Must be a good sign the convention will be very well attended this year.

So I may wind up sleeping in the back seat of my truck.
scott holder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject:

If you simply want to get in the vague vacinity of the Host, I know as of last week, the place my group was forced to take, had rooms available.

Red Carpet Inn
2884 Lincoln Hwy E
Ronks PA 17572

It's about 5 miles down US30, east, from the Host. I haven't stayed in that exact hotel before, but have stayed in another nearby.

If you don't mind the drive back and forth, check it out.

scott

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: