Warrior Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules
A Four Horsemen Enterprises Rules Set

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups AlbumAlbum   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Warrior Tournament at Enfilade 2008?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DBBeatty
Recruit
Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:57 am    Post subject: Warrior Tournament at Enfilade 2008?

Any interest out there for a Warrior tournament (sanctioned by NASAMW, HMGS, or both if possible) at Enfilade 2008 in Olympia, Washington over Memorial Day weekend in 2008?

Dave Beatty

Mark Stone

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:31 am    Post subject: Re: Warrior Tournament at Enfilade 2008?

DBBeatty wrote:
Any interest out there for a Warrior tournament (sanctioned by NASAMW, HMGS, or both if possible) at Enfilade 2008 in Olympia, Washington over Memorial Day weekend in 2008?

Dave Beatty

Um, yeah. Lots of personal interest. Assuming we can get a critical mass of particpants, I'd be happy to umpire it and make all the arrangements. The question is: do we have 6+ people in the area that would definitely participate?

You, me, and Frank Gilson are all possibities. My son Alex will probably be up here then. That makes 4. We need more than that, though.

-Mark Stone
Terry Dix
Recruit
Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject:

I might be able to be there, depending on local events. If you folks would consider travel we could get a good turnout for Kublacon that weekend. Im trying to build up some local players here in LA and hope to have enough interest for a tournament next year, anychance you guys would consider a home and home series?
DBBeatty
Recruit
Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:35 am    Post subject: Enfilade/Kublacon exchange

I might be able to break free for a trip to Kublacon - assuming I haven't missed it yet, when and where is it?
DBBeatty
Recruit
Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:35 am    Post subject: Enfilade/Kublacon exchange

I might be able to break free for a trip to Kublacon - assuming I haven't missed it yet, when and where is it?
Dave

DBBeatty
Recruit
Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:39 am    Post subject: Kublacon

I might be talked into Kublacon this year rather than Enfilade - do you think there will be enough folks for a Warrior tournie?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: