Warrior Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules
A Four Horsemen Enterprises Rules Set

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups AlbumAlbum   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Resin 28mm Elephants shout out - 1st Corps

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Painting and Modeling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Todd Kaeser
Centurion
Centurion

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:19 pm    Post subject: Resin 28mm Elephants shout out - 1st Corps

Hi all,

Just ordered and received 12 BEAUTIFUL elephants from 1st Corps. They were quick with delivery (considering it is COVID and from the UK). Sure shipping was expensive, BUT I did order a lot and received a free elephant to use for a camp (a killed one).

https://1stcorps.co.uk/

They were easy to assemble (just trunks and tusks) and have all the wonderful crenelations for dry brushing. Crew was easy to assemble as well (some dremel work needed for the hands/bows). Figures fit on the elephants well. Only slight bummer was I ordered some with howdahs and I'm just using some extra figures for them for late Indian elephants. They also come on a nice base to glue on as a lot of elephants you have to make sure the feet remain attached to the flocked base - need not worry with these models.

I am quite pleased. Had to share.

Todd K

Frank Gilson

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:13 pm    Post subject:

I like the pose with the elephant with foot raised to CRUSH
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Painting and Modeling All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: