Warrior Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules
A Four Horsemen Enterprises Rules Set

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups AlbumAlbum   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

H'con challenge

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bill Chriss
Centurion
Centurion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: H'con challenge

Ewan,

Here is a bit I posted over on the events subgroup, in case you missed it:

Mark Stone wrote:
I've managed a grand total of about 6 games of Warrior since Thanksgiving. Getting in one more before Thursday would be great.

That would be 3 more than me! I'm afraid things may be a bit hairy upon arrival Wedenesday evening, but in case we make it in at a decent hour with troops intact, will there be tables available in the tournament room for pickup Wednesday night?? Is that where you guys will likely be?

Or..... I will not be playing the theme on friday. Ewan, if you're out there in the ether, should we try to schedule the Harvard/Yale (and Greek/Persian) grudge match friday? Or will you be around wednesday night, perhaps, to drub me???

-Greek

Ewan McNay

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject:

Kalimera.

I replied in the Event thread before seeing this; I would be very much up for a Greek/Persian battle (oh, I am so hosed... the Sassanids do *not* like hoplites!) either Thursday morning or after close of play one evening, but I am planning to play in the Theme on Fri.

If you like, drop me an email (ewan.mcnay@THATSUPERIORINSTITUTIONOFLEARNING.edu) and I'll give you my cell # etc to aid in contact on Thurs a.m.; or whenever.

It'll be good to see you, and many others. I am *so* looking forward to this, even in my utterly rusty state; I think my Theme list got thrown together in about seven seconds at Bill's house before coffee one morning Smile.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Tactics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: