Warrior Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules
A Four Horsemen Enterprises Rules Set

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups AlbumAlbum   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lists you wished you saw more of

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Army Lists
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Todd Schneider
Centurion
Centurion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject: Lists you wished you saw more of

I was wondering , what lists are out there that you wished you'd see more on the tabletop, for whatever reason. Could be playability, could be interesting, could be just because you'd want to see what 1600 points of "List X" look like.

Todd

cloppdave
Recruit
Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject:

Hi Todd
Dave Clopp here I would like to see anythink from the Bibical Warrior list especially Hittite in 25/28mm.
Mark Stone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject:

I concur that something from Biblical Warrior would be great, or any predominantly chariot army. Tim Brown used to run Assyrians, which is about as close as we got.

And Vikings. That's the biggest missing piece. At this point, this is the one army that history buffs from any period recognize that we do not regularly feature. All the Viking players have abandoned us for WAB and other systems, and rightly so. In an open tournament format, Vikings just stink in Warrior. That's not intended as a criticism of FHE from either a rules or list perspective, but it is a fact of the current situation.

-Mark
Noel White
Recruit
Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:44 am    Post subject:

I'd like to see Biblical too, but Dark Age armies are sadly amiss!
Carolingian, Saxon/Romano-British, Arab Conquest ... exciting times with great character and poor tournament armies.

Maybe some theme tournaments would help.

Noel.
Todd Schneider
Centurion
Centurion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject:

Well, I guess what brought this up was sitting around one day, opening a book at random and seeing what sort of list you could come up with.

I did thata couple of days ago with Imperial Warrior, and put together a Palmyran list that looked interesting to play, if not even a little competitive.

Todd

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Army Lists All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: