Warrior Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules
A Four Horsemen Enterprises Rules Set

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups AlbumAlbum   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calling You out, Mr. Kollmer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom McM

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:10 am    Post subject: Calling You out, Mr. Kollmer

So Ed- you gonna be at Casa Low on May whatever for Warrior Day?
Ok, the place is far too grand for pugs like us- frankly gives me hives just to be in such fancy digs - but dang, the view from that deck is lurvely. I could just sit there, drink bad wine (which I would bring, Bill provides the good stuff, which I can not appreciate) and discuss Ancient history with old friends all afternoon. However the point of the moot is to game, and these kids are much too savvy for a foggy old patriarch like me.
But I shall bring my usual Barabrain trash (I felt so dirty using those Vijayanagaran Indians), so it shouldn't take long.
Alas, I have to work until noon, so cant make it until about 2.
So are you on? 15, 25....... 1200, 1600, name yer poison. We can party like its 1985.
The gauntlet is cast........ - Tom
Ewan McNay

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject:

Tom -

- I believe Ed said that your mother dresses you funny, and your barbarians have taken up washing, by the way.

Smile

Been a long time since the last good smackfest 'round here...
Tom McM

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject:

===- I believe Ed said that your mother dresses you funny, and your barbarians have taken up washing, by the way. ===

They have never washed in their lives. You take that back.
If yer not careful I'll just have to mosey over to the Tactics section and ask you how to create a viable force of Attilian Huns, complete with lousy close order foot and, well, lousy heavy cav.
It'll be like a Warrior 'Iron Chef' thing - 'Your ingrediants are a rutabaga, a Pop-Tart, and a herring. You are to create a 4 course meal.....' Shocked
-Tom
Ewan McNay

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject:

Dangerously close to veering on topic here... but: for the smaller (4x4) tables at PointCon, I did sacrifice one Hun LC unit for some upgraded morale and 2E more HC; I was probably still _slightly_ too far on the LC end of things but managed to avoid being bottled up. Basically a solid line, as Bill noted, of 3-deep elements across the table, though.

[I was writing a quick AAR here but it got too long - I'll post separately with a rules Q or 2.]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: