Warrior Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules
A Four Horsemen Enterprises Rules Set

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups AlbumAlbum   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Burmese Lists Questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Army Lists
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kelly Wilkinson
Dictator
Dictator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Burmese

Dave,

Just a comment on my personal thoughts concerning the Warrior Burmese. I feel that I am qualified as I've played this army since around 1993 and have placed fairly high locally and nationally. As the list is now, it's broken for competition in my opinion only Crying or Very sad . I'm not sure, but I think the other person that used to play them, Greg Hauser, might have sold his, I can't be sure of this as I remember someone, maybe Derek selling their collection. Anyway, you will note that the Burmese have dropped off of the Historicon tourney scene since Oriental Warrior has appeared. They are better used as allies in other lists such as Khmer and Ming. If you want my analysis as to why I feel this is a problem, I can write you a personal email. The thing is, at one point it really bothered me that I couldn't use my old list as I had, but I realized that maybe the list writers felt that this form is the most historical which I am for Cool . Besides, the Burmese are great allies in other lists and so what if I have to sell off most of my army? That just means that I can make an even cooler Smile list and occupy my dull existence by painting some really beautiful new figure lines to adapt (a friend of mine has put me onto a company based out of Hong Kong that makes some very beautiful, John Jenkins Miniatures I think, Chinese that I can't wait to start painting after I knock out some projects I'm working on now Very Happy ) the figures that I keep to. If nothing else, I think I still have your phone number and if you like, I can try to help you formulate a list(my phone service doesn't cost me any extra to call out of state) that might work.

Kelly Smile
Kelly Wilkinson
Dictator
Dictator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Allies and Burmese list

By the way Dave, Check the errata. You will likely see that Bill and Scott took care of that issue of continuity quite some time back.

Will your extended trip to the Great state of Texas change your phone service?

On another note, I have about 5 or so Burmese 15mm elephants and various figures that I won't be needing if you are interested. There's no neen to paint a full army anymore imho.

Kelly
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Army Lists All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: