Warrior Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules
A Four Horsemen Enterprises Rules Set

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups AlbumAlbum   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2nd anual Warrior Crush 2007

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kelly Wilkinson
Dictator
Dictator

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: 2nd anual Warrior Crush 2007

Warrior Crush 07
The second annual Warrior Crush tourney will be held at Pulp Fiction in Lee's Summit, MO on May 26 2007. Note this is a Saturday.

Event will be 15mm, 1200 points, 4'x4' tables, 480p rear zone/deployment area. 2 Terrain Picks per side.

Games will be played according to 14.0 In addition, flank marching troops will be placed at the table edge in the Events Phase is which they arrive (as per revised rulebook).

There will be a $5 entry fee.

There will be three, 2.5 hour rounds. Registration will be at 1000. Players will be at their tables rolling for terrain precedence at 1030. One hour lunch break, no break between rounds 2 and 3.

Prizes will be awarded for first place, best sportsman, , and the new, vaunted and much desired Warrior Crusher award.

At the moment I'm not sure about prize support. Hopefully, I won't have to shoulder the painted prize burden and perhaps someone will step up to the plate and give me a hand this time.

*The Warrior Crusher award at Warrior Crush 07 will go to the player who has the most number of bodies in hth contact at the end of each charge phase combined over all bounds of three games.

*Regular A elements receive a +1 in hand to hand combat regardless of an up, down, or even result on the average dice.

*All complete units of Reg A Cavalry may choose to charge impetuous.

*Scott Holder's Barbarian Rules will be used. Remember, if you wish to use these, you will need to download them from the Warrior sight and bring them to the tournament.

Umpire: Kelly W

Prizes: Yet to be determined

Last edited by Kelly Wilkinson on Wed May 09, 2007 4:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
joncleaves

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject:

Kelly, for pete's sake. I don't know if I can attend - as I have told you numerous times, and if I do I will be playing. Please edit your post to remove my name as umpire.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: