Warrior Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules
A Four Horsemen Enterprises Rules Set

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups AlbumAlbum   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Arab Conquest DAW 15

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Army Lists
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ian Poade
Recruit
Recruit

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:11 am    Post subject: Arab Conquest DAW 15

Questions Re Arab conquest list.

1. Notes state if any armoured infantry is used, then all generals must be HC.
Does this include the Bedouin Ally? Could you still have a Bedouin LC general if no Bedouin were armoured?

2. Notes state the Bedouin ally must be taken if any camels used. Does this include camels used to mount infantry? If so, can the Bedouin ally command any troops other than those named in the list as “Bedouin”? I.e. can he command some of the camel mounted infantry whose presence has caused him to be compulsory?

Thanks,
Ian
scott holder

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject:

#1. It does include the Bedouin ally general--the list says what it says.

The second part of #1 is confusing me. Yes, you could have a LC Bedouin general if no Bedouin LC was upgraded to HC but only if no Foot Warriors/Fanatical Axemen are given armor. If you do the latter, all generals must be HC, just like the list says.

As for #2, if you purchase camels for the infantry, you must purchase the Bedouin AG. And no, he cannot command any troops that don't have Bedouin in their name.

We may or may not reexamine this issue down the line. Probably not so that if we do, it'll come as a pleasant surprise. Smile

scott

Ambrose Coddington
Recruit
Recruit

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject:

The list works fine!
I think you have done a fine job on this one Scott! But then I have reason to do so. (No historical back up for the comment. Just stating that I like it)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Army Lists All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: