Warrior Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules
A Four Horsemen Enterprises Rules Set

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups AlbumAlbum   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ATTN: Bill Chriss Later Hoplite Greek

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cloppdave
Recruit
Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: ATTN: Bill Chriss Later Hoplite Greek

Hi Bill
First off sorry about the delay tried to post a reply but it seems I am doing something wrong.
Bill I have not given up on My Thebans never will ask Jon and Kelly, here is my List from KC Winter Warrior League (3) games

• CinC HC, W/ 2 HC,REG “B”,JLS = 118 pt 1E
• Greek Cav, HC, Reg “c”, JLS = 166 pt 6E
• Boiatian Hoplites, Reg “B”, MI, LTS, SH = 250 pt 12E
• Boiatian Hoplites, Reg “B”, MI, LTS, SH = 250 pt 12E
• Hoplites, Reg “C”, MI, LTS, SH = 202 pt 12E
• Hoplites, Reg “C”, MI, LTS, SH = 202 pt 12E
• Unarmored Hoplites, Reg “C”, LMI, LTS, SH = 106 pt 6E
• Unarmored Hoplites, Reg “C”, LMI, LTS, SH = 106 pt 6E
• Peltast, Reg “C”, LI, Reg “C”, JLS, SH = 42 pt 4E
• Peltast, Reg “C”, LI, Reg “C”, JLS, SH = 42 pt 4E
• Javelinmen, LI, Reg “C”, JLS, SH = 58 pt 6E
• Slingers, LI, Reg “C”, S, SH = 58 pt 6E

Total Points = 1600
Scouting Points = 16 points

Score were 5-0, 5-0? I think not clear had a head cold, 5-0

I am a very new player to this system 23 games total, last ancients was wgr 6th ed.
Best I did was this list on a previous tourney 4-2, 4-3, 5-1 or there about kinda fuzzy as it was
This is the best list I have used so far I am working on another at this time with LC, slingers and working on my terrain picks.
The really great thing about this army is when the opponent sees all of the 12E Hoplites Blocks.
I have a re-design I am working on so I can return the spanking DaveH and his knights gave me.
All of the KC guys have worked with me on the list and I am taking there suggestion and getting my Persians under Cyrus the younger ready to fight.
Yes Kelly has mentioned my obsession with Classical and Hellenistic period Greeks and those people.
Dave "The X-Theban" Clopp
Bill Chriss
Centurion
Centurion

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject:

Frank's and Ewan's excellent critiques notwithstanding, I think you're on to something here, Dave. It's the old style Nebraska football approach. Here's what we're going to do to you...no surprises. "Now try and stop it." I'll tinker with this one a bit!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Tactics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: