Warrior Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules
A Four Horsemen Enterprises Rules Set

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups AlbumAlbum   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sub Roman List
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Army Lists
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ewan McNay

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject:

There's a 'standard' figure cost? Smile

My profile email should be correct: ewan.mcnay@yale.edu

There does seem to be significant correlation between availability and desire in terms of figures!
Kelly Wilkinson
Dictator
Dictator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Romano Brits

Yes. 15mm has been $1.00 for foot since I started back in '89 here in the USA. and between $1.50-2.00 for mounted. I suppose that crappy painted figures go for less and Dave Smith painted figs (Excellent painting) have gone for upward to $3.00 or more for 15mm foot. Pictures are forthcoming...

Kelly
Ewan McNay

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:58 am    Post subject:

Thanks for the pictures. I'd certainly buy the red/white shield LMI JLS, Sh, but probably not the rest; I don't know whether you're interested in a split sale?
Kelly Wilkinson
Dictator
Dictator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:58 am    Post subject: Romano Brits

Ewan,

Keep in mind those are close ups and the figs look great on the table Crying or Very sad . But I'm all about satisfying you and am happy to fulfill your gaming wishes. I'm bringing all of those figs to sell plus a whole boatload of painted 15mm. The problem is, I have too much unpainted stuff laying around and I need to thin out the stuff that I did not paint(I have discovered my new miniature pastime - Flames of War, also!). By the way, I have some pretty fantastic looking 15mm Fantasy Warrior Orcs (a mix of Black Raven Foundry and Essex, yes Essex make 15mm orcs!) that would go perfect with any Sassanid Persian list, the orcs being another form of chedder Rolling Eyes . And if you need some fancy double ridden Persian Camels (I converted these years ago and I can just about guarantee that you would be the only guy in your state to own any such as these! Razz" , 15mm Persian Siege Towers, Han Chinese, Arab b, sh camels, Arab spearmen you have to look no further. And the best part is that you pay no shipping cost as you will get to see me at Historicon. Very Happy

If you want any more pictures of stuff, just ask. And thanks for writing back so soon! Cool

Kel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Army Lists All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: