Warrior Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules
A Four Horsemen Enterprises Rules Set

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups AlbumAlbum   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

wagons and chains

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Rules
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smoke
Recruit
Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: wagons and chains

i read through the transport and obstacle rules several times trying to answer this myself but can't find it anywhere. please forgive this question if the answer is obvious. If you have a body of intrinsic transport battle wagons with elements aboard and you deploy how does the placing of chains between wagons occur. do the wagons 1.) just pick up and move over an element allowing the placement of the chains or 2.) do you already have the spaces present because the chains are already in place or 3.) can you only form chains with other battle wagon bodies. or 4.)none of the above. obviously you can set them up with the chains at the beginning and not move them but if you do move them then how do you collapse them for movement.

smoke

"yes there are a lot of Romans but I bet none of them are named Gisgo"
smoke
Recruit
Recruit

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:29 am    Post subject:

hi

should i infer from the elapsed time of one month that my question is unworthy of response. i feel like elaine in "seinfield" who upset the soup nazi. in this case i have upset the rules nazi ---"NO RULES FOR YOU for one month"
joncleaves

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:48 pm    Post subject:

Smoke, I am terribly sorry - you certainly did not do anything wrong and your question is worthy of response. I try to check in and answer questions at least once a day, so no idea why or how I missed your question. The only thing I can think of is we had some trouble with the website about a month ago and it may have been related to that - in any case, please accept my apologies.

In a mixed body of fighting transport and foot elements - which is how these things occur - the foot will be arranged between the wagon elements according to 13.314. They use an approach move to position or remove the chains they are carrying according to 12.323E.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Rules All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: