Warrior Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules
A Four Horsemen Enterprises Rules Set

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups AlbumAlbum   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Skirmish - all elements in range?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Rules
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joncleaves

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:58 am    Post subject:

Again, please let us keep this topic for specific rules questions only.

Thanks!

Jon, rules dude

OGS-Vintage
Recruit
Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject: Skirmishers

Lets assume (yes yes) a body of all JLS armed troops meets the skirmish qualifiers )exception being 1 element) or hey for thats sake any Missile weapon (assume range etc is met in all cases except by 1 element).

I mayhave dropped a dipthong or run over someones cat here - I apolagise. I don't want the argument to go into ounces of leather or punnets of strawberries.

Does that mean the body cannot shoot because the exluded element (yeah i know about phantoms, adjacents etc) is ineligible?

Just curious because historical play ((pray to the lords of rules that I am in the right section)) comments from previous posts may indicate otherwise.
joncleaves

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:22 pm    Post subject:

"Lets assume (yes yes) a body of all JLS armed troops meets the skirmish qualifiers )exception being 1 element) or hey for thats sake any Missile weapon (assume range etc is met in all cases except by 1 element).

Does that mean the body cannot shoot because the exluded element (yeah i know about phantoms, adjacents etc) is ineligible? "

Yes that body can shoot. But the question had been, can it enter skirmish formation and the answer to that is no.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Rules All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: