Warrior Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules
A Four Horsemen Enterprises Rules Set

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups AlbumAlbum   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Happy Holidays

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> History Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cloppdave
Recruit
Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:15 pm    Post subject: Happy Holidays

Hello All
I hope this finds all the Warrior group Safly and Securely Employed.
I hope this finds Everyone in your family’s healthy and happy and warm (what happend to global warming?).
I would like to take this time and thank Jon, Kelly W, The Greek, Coach, Steve, Paul and everone else on the form and here in the KC area that I have played, learned from and associated with over the last several years. I hope you all have a great Holiday Season and a very safe New Year.
Thanks All Dave "The Theban Clopp" Clopp
PS Yes Coach and Kelly I Will somday get these Thebans to work about the time I learn to play well Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing
Ed Kollmer
Centurion
Centurion

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Happy Holiday

Yo
You are my kind of guy. Even though I don't belong to the KC group, it was really good of you to wish everyone a good and safe Holiday. As for Global Warmning, I don't know but I am very happy that the oil prices are coming down. I was definately Afeared of this winter.
Again thanks for the wish and you will be in my prayers this season.

Ed the still rash
Bill Chriss
Centurion
Centurion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:59 am    Post subject:

Same good wishes to you, Dave. Keep painting. I'm afraid that til my dissertation and second book are finished, I won't be able to Warrior at all.
cloppdave
Recruit
Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:32 pm    Post subject:

Hi Ed and Bill
Thanks guys, Bill at this time I did stock up on my Xyston and am working on my pike formations a slight mistake on the click and howdy I now have all the pike that Philip ever had and it feels like a cast of thounds because it is 1,000 figs even, my wife did not metions my mistake as she had just ordered all the new D&D books Crying or Very sad and thought I somehow needed all this pike. oh well new army options to go with the other 30 packs I ordered.
Dave "The Theban" Clopp
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> History Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: