Warrior Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules
A Four Horsemen Enterprises Rules Set

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups AlbumAlbum   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Selling off collection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Buy, Sell, Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kelly Wilkinson
Dictator
Dictator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:56 am    Post subject: Selling off collection

Hi folks,
I have several things I'd like to unload. If you are interested, feel free to let me know here and we can discuss the matter privately.

1. I have a very substantial Mongol/Chinese army(15mm). The army was originally painted up as a Timurid force (complete with cheesey elephants) but it could easily morph into a yuan or Mongol list or for that matter a Ming force. Quite a few of the Mongol figures were painted by Dave Smith who is one of the best painters on both sides of the Mississippi.

2. Good sized Orc army. Originally I had intended on doing a campaign with these guys using FanWarrior, but that has gone to the wayside. You guys know what I'm talking about, I'm sure. Most of these are Black Raven Foundry figures. Well painted and based.

3. Decent sized Elvish army. Yep, if you've got evil, you need good guys to fight'em. These guys have a Dragon and a very cool Tre-Ent. Most of the figs are Demon World and the paint job is quite nice.

4. I have a mixture of Medievals and dark age European figs. All based for Warrior.

5. Arab Empire/Conquest. All based for Warrior. Yes, I have hordes of these guys and most of them are on the chopping block.

6. I'm thinking about dumping a Gorgeous Tlaxcallan army as well. I have some Spanish that can go with them or otherwise, I can sell them with the Medievals. Either way I don't care at all. The Tlaxcallans are Toy Soldier figures and a 10 out of 10 paint job. Very nice for the dicerning New World killer of Aztecs. I'm sure they would work just as well as Aztecs if you wanted to use them as such.

7. Almost forgot! I'm getting rid of what's left of my 25mm Burmese army. I sold about 1/2 of it to a feller wanting to use them in a Ming list. They are rather shooty. These figures are Irregular Minis of Jake Kovel fame.

For now that's it. I need to go through more boxes, but I'm sure there are some classical figs that are gonna need a home as well.

Kelly Wilkinson Smile
Historian
Recruit
Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:24 pm    Post subject: Orcs/elves

I am interested in the Orcs and Elves. How many and how much?
Kelly Wilkinson
Dictator
Dictator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:02 am    Post subject: Orcs and Elves

I'll try to sit down tomorrow and count them up and figure out the various types IE: Archers, Spearmen,Knights...Wolfriders,Trolls, etc... There is a Crap-Ton of them....

Kelly
Btw, They are all coming with me to Historicon, So if you live in Philly, no need to have them jostled around by the mail!
Warrior 6
Recruit
Recruit

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:55 am    Post subject:

I am interested in the Arab figures. Are they 15mm or 25mm. Let me know what you have . Thanks
Kelly Wilkinson
Dictator
Dictator

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:14 pm    Post subject: Arabs

They are 15mm.
smoke
Recruit
Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:18 am    Post subject:

hi

realize you made this post quite a while back but was wondering if tou had sold the mongol/chinese/timurid figs you had

bruce
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Buy, Sell, Trade All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: