Warrior Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules
A Four Horsemen Enterprises Rules Set

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups AlbumAlbum   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fall In 2018 Registration?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark Stone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:10 am    Post subject: Fall In 2018 Registration?

So I went to the HMGS website to register online for Fall In. I will spare you all most of the rant about how terrible the HMGS website is (it's really truly awful). I clicked on the "Register" link only to be greeted with "Online Registration - Closed".

Really?!?

This event is 3 1/2 months away, and online registration is already closed? I doubt it. More likely the website is just messed up. Anyone have any thoughts about who I should contact about this?
Frank Gilson

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:36 am    Post subject:

Ok, so looking at the website flow..and clicking around, you will find that it is in a weird hybrid state of partial 2017 - partial 2018.

As an example, when I look at :
https://www.hmgs.org/page/FIHours
Fall In Hours and Prices, it still mentions 2017

Also, if you click on the Online Registration - Closed (which is a link) you find a note "Registration is Not Permitted. Registration for this event is closed." When you then click on "Back to this Event's Details" you will see at the top that it is still Fall In 2017 Registration.

I would recommend emailing:
registrar@fall-in.org

Frank
lilroblis
Legionary
Legionary

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:35 pm    Post subject: Fall In

Guys bear in mind we will be doing old style rolling for deployment and all jls armed cav fights rank and a half- want to be sure everyone knows it - gives a chance for the armies that don't play due to being outgunned by rank and a half light cav and lancers
mscottmcd
Recruit
Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:51 pm    Post subject: Fall In Warrior Tournament Results 2018 (belated)

Rich K., using Kushan defeated Larry D's., Assyrian to win the 2-person mini on Friday. On Saturday Dave S., using E. Polish defeated nd Rich K's E-Achaemenid in the third round to win the 8-person 1600pt tournament. Dave S won went 5, 5, 5 for 15 pts. Scott Mc finished second with 13, and Tom B third with 10. Sportsman award went to Jim B. Other player armies were: Mark S (Timurid), Jim B (Celtabarian), Don C (New Kingdom Egyptian), Tom B (Grenadine), Mark C (M-Imperial Roman), and Scott Mc (Sicilian Hohenstaufen). Allowing both ranks of JLS armed cavalry to fight seemed to work without issue. I sent some pictures throughout the day to Todd K.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: