Warrior Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules
A Four Horsemen Enterprises Rules Set

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups AlbumAlbum   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bronze Age Asian and South Asian Figures

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Painting and Modeling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark Stone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:54 am    Post subject: Bronze Age Asian and South Asian Figures

In the last year I've found a new source for a select range of Bronze Age Asiatic figures. I'm in the process of gradually replacing my scratch-built Shang Chinese chariots with these fine specimens modeled on the Terra Cotta army. They have several other lines of figures that are interesting and quite well done, and they are adding an expanding range of buildings. Nice to see new sources popping up: http://www.watchfulistudio.com/
lilroblis
Legionary
Legionary

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:25 pm    Post subject: Asiatic bornze age

Nice Figs- I have 24 Old Glory chines chariots which I never seem to get to painting - but also nice figs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Painting and Modeling All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: