Warrior Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules
A Four Horsemen Enterprises Rules Set

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups AlbumAlbum   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone else using Battlescribe?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Army Lists
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jamiepwhite
Recruit
Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:35 pm    Post subject: Anyone else using Battlescribe?

The Oracle came across a program called Battlescribe which works as a generic army list writer for any game system. I was curious if anyone else had seen this program and what they were using it for. The oracle and I have been playing some other miniatures games this fall but are getting ready for Augusta. Battlescribe looked handy for quickly generatiing 1600 point lists, testing them out at Steve's gym, and then tweaking the lists to improve them.

Thanks,

Jamie
lilroblis
Legionary
Legionary

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:20 pm    Post subject: Battlescribe

Have not used it, I typically just use excel
crowleci
Recruit
Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:36 am    Post subject: Update

Hey, I use Battlescribe for several other games. I think just a generic battlescribe Data catalog wouldn't be to hard to make based on the points listed in the rule book. Since you can re name each unit in battle scribe it could be used for every army list in game. I think with 200+ lists though it would be huge task to make each individual list available in Battlescribe.

Has anyone tried to do this or would it have to be started from scratch?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Army Lists All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: