Warrior Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules
A Four Horsemen Enterprises Rules Set

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups AlbumAlbum   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NorthEast Sept 25th Warrior Highlights and Results

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dan Woyke
Recruit
Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:33 pm    Post subject: NorthEast Sept 25th Warrior Highlights and Results

Gentlemen,

As some of you may know we hosted a game day this past weekend on Sat the 25th here in the NorthEast

We had a excellent day of casual gaming!

Before I begin we need some applause for the following people: 

1: Greg Hauser for putting in the time and effort to travel such a great distance!
2: Rich Kroupa for running Romans (He battled, he playtested, he gave some amazing insight)
3: Bill Low for being a gracious host
4: Frank Gilson for being on as an umpire in the sky (we called him a few times on the phone, besides the first call which he was shirtless...eww)  

Down to Brass Tacks!

Armies:  (Pretty varied)

Bill Low: Songhai (African Warrior)
Dan Woyke: Later Carthaginian (Classical Warrior)
Dave Stier: French Ordnance (Feudal Warrior)
Rich Kroupa: Middle Imperial Roman (Imperial Warrior)
Jake Kovel: Anglo Irish (Feudal Warrior)
Greg Hauser: Later Ottoman Turks (Holy Warrior)

Round 1:
Dave Vs Bill: 
Jake Vs Rich:  (I think 2000 points was killed between the two of them)
Greg Vs Dan: Highlights Cartho Vs LOT: Up 3 roll with Art by Greg....blew my doors off and stated waiver-fest for me..yuck!   

Round 2:
Dave Vs Greg
Bill Vs Jake
Dan Vs Rich:  Highlights Cartho vs Romans: Some over-extended Roman LC getting JLS to Death, which caused some waivers, which in turn caused an Elephant Rampage (into three units) and the rest of the time me hiding on top of a Hill!

Round 3: 
Dave Vs Jake:
Greg Vs Rich:
Dan Vs Bill:  Highlights Cartho vs Songhai: Bill kept shooting my Elephants to Halt, Turns out Massive Regular Close order foot with LTS Fight is a total grind-fest, Lots of stuff being pushed off the board (most of it was mine)

FINAL RESULTS:  (Congrats Dave)
Dave Stier: French Ordnance: 15
Greg Hauser: Later Ottoman Turks: 11 
Jake Kovel: Anglo Irish: 8
Bill Low: Songhai: 7
Dan Woyke: Later Carthaginian: 7
Rich Kroupa: Middle Imperial Roman: 4

It was really great to see people testing out stuff, Dave with the French Ord, Rich with the Romans: Lots of chatter about how to look at stuff!

Great day by all!

Sidenote: I would highly recommend reaching out to Mark Stones about the ROLL20 Warrior to play games online, it has been a great way to keep the warrior going

Thanks
Dan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: