Warrior Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules
A Four Horsemen Enterprises Rules Set

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups AlbumAlbum   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Which Day(s) at Historicon?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
76mm
Recruit
Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:03 pm    Post subject: Which Day(s) at Historicon?

Hi, I'm interested in learning Warrior but am having a hard time finding local players (in DC). I was planning on heading up to Historicon to meet some of you guys and to check out some games, but can only stay for a day or two...which day would be best to go for Warrior?
scott holder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:44 pm    Post subject:

Get in touch with Scott McDonald and Rich Kroupa. They're in the metro-ish area, well, Scott is. Rich is up near BWI. Both are retired and should, theoretically, be able to adjust to your schedule should you want to get together and play some games.

In fact, since both will be at BillCon, I'll let them know. If you want to email me your contact info, I can work on getting y'all together.

Best day at Hcon? The NICT is Thu & Sat, two games on Thu starting at noon, 3 games on Sat starting at 9am. The Rise of Carthage Theme is Friday, 3 games starting at 9am.

The power-game aspect will be on full display Thu & Sat, that'll give you an idea of how an "open" tourney will go whereas the Carthage Theme might be easier to wrap your head around.

scott

Todd Kaeser
Centurion
Centurion

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:59 pm    Post subject:

On the Theme Day - Friday - I'd be happy to walk you through various aspects of the game (I volunteer to umpire the Theme as I have in the past).

Todd Kaeser

hailkaeser@yahoo.com for an email.

76mm
Recruit
Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:44 am    Post subject:

scott holder wrote:
In fact, since both will be at BillCon, I'll let them know. If you want to email me your contact info, I can work on getting y'all together.

Thanks much, sent you a pm with my contact info.
76mm
Recruit
Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:49 am    Post subject:

Todd Kaeser wrote:
On the Theme Day - Friday - I'd be happy to walk you through various aspects of the game (I volunteer to umpire the Theme as I have in the past).

That would be great; I think I should be able to do Friday, let me take a look and I'll be in touch.
76mm
Recruit
Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:00 pm    Post subject:

I just booked a hotel for Friday night for Historicon, so will plan on watching some games of Warrior on Friday, hope to meet some of you there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: