Warrior Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules
A Four Horsemen Enterprises Rules Set
 
  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups AlbumAlbum   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Errata Up
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Egroup Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
scott holder
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 5921
Location: Bonnots Mill, MO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 6:07 pm    Post subject: Errata Up


You can find errata for the following:

Biblical Warrior (just on Neo-Assyrians but peruse anyway)
Dark Age Warrior (a global change and some tweaks here and there)
Holy Warrior (same as DAW)
Feudal Warrior (updated since last week)
Fast Warrior (just look at List 35, I'm doing more Opponents updates for other
armies but that's not critical)

I'm guessing I'll have maybe one or two more FeudWar tweaks as we go along.

The Supercession list will be out by the end of next week.

And yes, the loose order Swiss fight more than one rank deep:)Smile:)

Scott
Errata Ho


_________________
These Rules Suck, Let's Paint!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message   Visit poster's website
scott holder
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 5921
Location: Bonnots Mill, MO

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject: Errata Up


Boatloads of list errata can now be viewed at www.fourhorsemenenterprises.com.

I do not have a list of specifically what has changed, you'll hafta scroll thru
the following pages:

Holy
Fast
Imperial
Feudal
Biblical
Dark Age

and compare to what you have.

Email me *off* list with anything else you might catch. I'll post answers to
questions on the e-group but any errata will have to wait until my next burst of
activity in this area (assuming more accumulates).

In the meantime, Oriental Warrior is in its final stages. Look for it in
January, we'll have a sales page up and will post that here when it happens.

Classical Warrior (40 lists) is 9 lists done in first draft form.

scott


_________________
These Rules Suck, Let's Paint!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message   Visit poster's website
scott holder
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 5921
Location: Bonnots Mill, MO

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: Errata Up


Another round of list errata. As always, I don't have an easy way to
differentiate new stuff from old so you'll need to pore thru *everything* on a
given list errata page in order to glean the new stuff. For those of you
current, this shouldn't be hard to spot.

Pages you should read *carefully*:

Biblical
Classical
Dark Age
Feudal
Holy
Oriental

As you can tell, I've been busy:)Smile:)

scott


_________________
These Rules Suck, Let's Paint!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message   Visit poster's website

Recruit
Recruit


Joined: 12 Apr 2006
Posts: 51

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Errata Up


Scott hi,

Ok, I give up..how does one get to the errat files or for that matter
the WARRIOR FANTASY RULES & LISTS?

thanks, Dennis

--- In WarriorRules@yahoogroups.com, "Holder, Scott"
<Scott.Holder@f...> wrote:
> Another round of list errata. As always, I don't have an easy way
to differentiate new stuff from old so you'll need to pore thru
*everything* on a given list errata page in order to glean the new
stuff. For those of you current, this shouldn't be hard to spot.
>
> Pages you should read *carefully*:
>
> Biblical
> Classical
> Dark Age
> Feudal
> Holy
> Oriental
>
> As you can tell, I've been busy:)SmileSmile
>
> scott

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
joncleaves
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 29 Mar 2006
Posts: 16447

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Errata Up


Fantasy Warrior, which includes all lists made to date, is in the
files section of the FantasyWarrior yahoo group.

Rules clarifications are in the files section of this group and on
our website under the rules link.

List errata are under the lists link on our website for each list
book

Jon

--- In WarriorRules@yahoogroups.com, "dennis_omm"
<militarymatters@a...> wrote:
> Scott hi,
>
> Ok, I give up..how does one get to the errat files or for that
matter
> the WARRIOR FANTASY RULES & LISTS?
>
> thanks, Dennis
>
> --- In WarriorRules@yahoogroups.com, "Holder, Scott"
> <Scott.Holder@f...> wrote:
> > Another round of list errata. As always, I don't have an easy
way
> to differentiate new stuff from old so you'll need to pore thru
> *everything* on a given list errata page in order to glean the new
> stuff. For those of you current, this shouldn't be hard to spot.
> >
> > Pages you should read *carefully*:
> >
> > Biblical
> > Classical
> > Dark Age
> > Feudal
> > Holy
> > Oriental
> >
> > As you can tell, I've been busy:)SmileSmile
> >
> > scott


_________________
Roll Up and Win!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  

Recruit
Recruit


Joined: 12 Apr 2006
Posts: 51

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Errata Up


Jon

if this is the correct address "www.fourhorsemenenterprises.com "
then it appears to be down..I cannot log on

dennis


--- In WarriorRules@yahoogroups.com, "Jon" <JonCleaves@a...> wrote:
> Fantasy Warrior, which includes all lists made to date, is in the
> files section of the FantasyWarrior yahoo group.
>
> Rules clarifications are in the files section of this group and on
> our website under the rules link.
>
> List errata are under the lists link on our website for each list
> book
>
> Jon
>
> --- In WarriorRules@yahoogroups.com, "dennis_omm"
> <militarymatters@a...> wrote:
> > Scott hi,
> >
> > Ok, I give up..how does one get to the errat files or for that
> matter
> > the WARRIOR FANTASY RULES & LISTS?
> >
> > thanks, Dennis
> >
> > --- In WarriorRules@yahoogroups.com, "Holder, Scott"
> > <Scott.Holder@f...> wrote:
> > > Another round of list errata. As always, I don't have an easy
> way
> > to differentiate new stuff from old so you'll need to pore thru
> > *everything* on a given list errata page in order to glean the
new
> > stuff. For those of you current, this shouldn't be hard to spot.
> > >
> > > Pages you should read *carefully*:
> > >
> > > Biblical
> > > Classical
> > > Dark Age
> > > Feudal
> > > Holy
> > > Oriental
> > >
> > > As you can tell, I've been busy:)SmileSmile
> > >
> > > scott

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
scott holder
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 5921
Location: Bonnots Mill, MO

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Errata Up


> if this is the correct address "www.fourhorsemenenterprises.com "
> then it appears to be down..I cannot log on

I was just there, it loaded fine. Sometimes, for reasons totally
unknown to me, some of our customers can't access the site even though
I test the site and have friends in other states who go there and make
sure they can access it as well.

scott


_________________
These Rules Suck, Let's Paint!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message   Visit poster's website

Recruit
Recruit


Joined: 12 Apr 2006
Posts: 18

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: Errata Up


Scott/Bill,

I can't believe how responsive you were to my post on the Fulcum rules for
the three lists I posted about! Smile FHE really cares what their customers have to
say and think! Thanks guys.

Uncle Spanky


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
scott holder
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 5921
Location: Bonnots Mill, MO

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:34 am    Post subject: Errata Up


Errata for the following lists are now up:

Classical Warrior
Holy Warrior
Imperial Warrior
Feudal Warrior
Dark Age Warrior

If you don't see anything new, as Jon mentioned recently, it's because of how
your ISP caches web pages. Sometimes, there is a delay of a day or three. If
you don't see anything right now, try tomorrow, if nothing tomorrow then try the
next day and so on.

I know I can see them:)Smile:)

Note Circulating Combatants for Roman Infantry rules (Classical and Imperial)
are now changed. That's probably the biggest piece of errata.

scott


_________________
These Rules Suck, Let's Paint!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message   Visit poster's website
Doug
Centurion
Centurion


Joined: 12 Apr 2006
Posts: 1412

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject: Re: Errata Up


The Global Change for Field Fortifications appears to be munged in
these pages. Its certainly not the same words everytime.

>Errata for the following lists are now up:
>
>Classical Warrior
>Holy Warrior
>Imperial Warrior
>Feudal Warrior
>Dark Age Warrior
>
>If you don't see anything new, as Jon mentioned recently, it's
>because of how your ISP caches web pages. Sometimes, there is a
>delay of a day or three. If you don't see anything right now, try
>tomorrow, if nothing tomorrow then try the next day and so on.
>
>I know I can see them:)SmileSmile
>
>Note Circulating Combatants for Roman Infantry rules (Classical and
>Imperial) are now changed. That's probably the biggest piece of
>errata.
>
>scott

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Doug
Centurion
Centurion


Joined: 12 Apr 2006
Posts: 1412

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: Re: Errata Up


Feudal errata: The double negative in the parenthetical is pretty odd:

2. As an exception to 6.163, such troops who are willing or eager do
not have their charge cancelled by frontal charges declared on them
by bodies of impetuous foot (but not mounted).

How about

2. As an exception to 6.163, such troops who are willing or eager
only have their charge cancelled by frontal charges declared on them
by bodies of impetuous mounted; their charge is not cancelled by
impetuous foot.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
joncleaves
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 29 Mar 2006
Posts: 16447

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: Errata Up


In a message dated 2/4/2006 08:11:50 Central Standard Time,
jjmurphy@... writes:

Not the same thing - what about being cancelled by flank charges or
non-impetuous mounted charges, as the rules default? This re-wording
changes all that.

--- In WarriorRules@yahoogroups.com, Doug <rockd@...> wrote:
>
> Feudal errata: The double negative in the parenthetical is pretty
odd:
>
> 2. As an exception to 6.163, such troops who are willing or eager do
> not have their charge cancelled by frontal charges declared on them
> by bodies of impetuous foot (but not mounted).>>
[
All it 'changes' are the conditions of frontal impetuous foot charges. In
such a case the bodies this list rule applies to do not have their charges
cancelled. All other rules hold.

Jon


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


_________________
Roll Up and Win!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
John Murphy
Legate
Legate


Joined: 12 Apr 2006
Posts: 1625

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Errata Up


Not the same thing - what about being cancelled by flank charges or
non-impetuous mounted charges, as the rules default? This re-wording
changes all that.

--- In WarriorRules@yahoogroups.com, Doug <rockd@...> wrote:
>
> Feudal errata: The double negative in the parenthetical is pretty
odd:
>
> 2. As an exception to 6.163, such troops who are willing or eager do
> not have their charge cancelled by frontal charges declared on them
> by bodies of impetuous foot (but not mounted).
>
> How about
>
> 2. As an exception to 6.163, such troops who are willing or eager
> only have their charge cancelled by frontal charges declared on them
> by bodies of impetuous mounted; their charge is not cancelled by
> impetuous foot.
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
John Murphy
Legate
Legate


Joined: 12 Apr 2006
Posts: 1625

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Errata Up


you misunderstand, Jon, I was referring to Doug's suggested re-
wording (hence 're-wording'), not the errata posted by Scott

--- In WarriorRules@yahoogroups.com, JonCleaves@... wrote:
>
> In a message dated 2/4/2006 08:11:50 Central Standard Time,
> jjmurphy@... writes:
>
> Not the same thing - what about being cancelled by flank charges
or
> non-impetuous mounted charges, as the rules default? This re-
wording
> changes all that.
>
> --- In WarriorRules@yahoogroups.com, Doug <rockd@> wrote:
> >
> > Feudal errata: The double negative in the parenthetical is
pretty
> odd:
> >
> > 2. As an exception to 6.163, such troops who are willing or
eager do
> > not have their charge cancelled by frontal charges declared on
them
> > by bodies of impetuous foot (but not mounted).>>
> [
> All it 'changes' are the conditions of frontal impetuous foot
charges. In
> such a case the bodies this list rule applies to do not have
their charges
> cancelled. All other rules hold.
>
> Jon
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
scott holder
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 5921
Location: Bonnots Mill, MO

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Errata Up


In case you didn't read the previous message regarding Indian list questions,
there are two minor bits 'o errata up now, one for Oriental Warrior (Early
Indian), the other for Classical Warrior (Bactrian).

If you don't see an updated page, refresh the page in your browser. If you
still can't see the updated page, that means your ISP caching is slow and it
might take up to several days to see the update. It's not FHE's fault. But if
you read my reply in the previous post here, you'll see everything you need to
know for the near term.

I have a couple of other outstanding errata to post but those will wait until
after Cold Wars.

scott


_________________
These Rules Suck, Let's Paint!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message   Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Warrior Ancient and Medieval Rules Forum Index -> Egroup Archives All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group